Please check the prices with the manager!
- Height:90 mm
- Width:230 mm
- Heat exchanger:2-pipe, 1/2"
- Housing:galvanized steel
Thermal power of the FC convector 90х230х1000
|1000 mm||150 W||207 W||257 W||400 W|
|1250 mm||208 W||286 W||355 W||552 W|
|1500 mm||248 W||343 W||425 W||562 W|
|1750 mm||290 W||400 W||496 W||775 W|
|2000 mm||332 W||458 W||568 W||884 W|
|2250 mm||374 W||515 W||639 W||994 W|
|2500 mm||414 W||571 W||708 W||1103 W|
|2750 mm||456 W||629 W||780 W||1214 W|
|3000 mm||502 W||692 W||858 W||1323 W|
Features and applications
The FC 90x230x1000 convector is equipped with an 2-pipe heat exchanger with an inner pipe diameter of 1/2". An additional set includes a decorative grille and a corner, which can be styled for the interior of the room by painting.
- Floor convectors due to concealed installation and efficiency of work with panoramic windows are used in many rooms:
- with low window sills and panoramic windows;
- where the installation of radiators does not look aesthetically pleasing;
- in sports halls, trade halls, greenhouses, cultural centers, etc.;
- in private homes with a complex configuration.
Indoor floor convectors can be both standard and designed individually for any room or building. This approach takes into account all the features of planning, so the convectors can be made of any configuration, even angular or semicircular; non-standard sizes, as well as even more power.
|Heat exchanger||2-pipe, 1/2"|